Thursday, June 29, 2006

ITS TIME FOR NGOZI IWEALA TO LEAVE

Its obvious that she has done her job well, and I believe that now is the best time for her to "move on". This land for the first time was made to feel the heat of economical reform and restructuring under the watch of a world-class economist.
I know that one day Ngozi would take over the leadership of this country,I have been praying on this.
However,I have a case against Ngozi, why should she defend cold-blooded capitalism. The way she vehemently defended Transcorp,the oil majors and other "barbarians at the gates" made me feel sad. I pray that by the time she takes full control of political and economic power of this land she must have purged her from such.

No comments:

Tags

Arduino (1) C (3) Clojure (3) Perl (1) the other side (8) VBA (1)

micro's shared items